Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh Girl! (or boy)

Judging by my previous two pregnancies, I am going to go ahead and take a guess that this little rainbow bean is... a GIRL.   I know, I know, it is MUCH too early for prediction, but based on the fact that when I was pregnant with Sebastion, I RARELY felt sick... not even a bit nauseous.  When I was pregnant with Liliana, I spent nearly every day for the first 5-6 months wishing that I would throw up, just so that I would feel better.  Soooo... you guessed it!  The "morning sickness" has kicked in.  I have spent the past week, mostly in the evenings, wondering if I forced myself to vomit, if I might feel better.  Of course, I haven't actually tried the theory.  AND I will take the sickness with pride... a small price to pay if you ask me.
D, also believes that our rainbow is a girl...gut instinct.  And his track record is good...he was right about both of our other children:)  We shall see if we are correct in about 12 weeks when the Dr sends us to a larger hospital out of town for a level 2 Ultrasound.  In the meantime I will continue to pray for the health of our child... I honestly do not have a preference as to the sex... all I want is a healthy, living and breathing baby to hold in my arms.  This rainbow will not fill the hole in my heart that Sebastion created, but I am hoping the ache in my arms will be relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment