Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life keeps moving right along...

My baby started preschool today!  I can't believe I am a mom of a preschooler!  My heart is happy, sad, and proud all at once.  She was already fitting right in, playing with her classmates before I walked out the door.

Our little Sebastion has had a star named after him!  My dear sweet amazing friend Kate had a star named in his honor as a 1st Birthday present.  I can't think of a better way to honor a child in the sky... her generosity amazes me:)  She had a star named after her son a while back and managed to be able to get both of our boys stars with in the same constellation... Orion's belt.  What she doesn't know is that Orion is a name that I had SERIOUSLY considered naming Sebastion before he was born.





And our little rainbow baby bean is growing right along... Dr. appointment friday morning... I CANNOT wait to hear that precious little heartbeat!My baby started preschool today!  I can't believe I am a mom of a preschooler!  My heart is happy, sad, and proud all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment