Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sorry to my followers...I am bad at updates:(  This photo was taken at least a week ago, so rougly 14 - 14 1/2 weeks along....and I think one of my favorite pregnancy photos I have to date... of all 3 pregnancies.  Today makes 15 weeks, 5 days.  and I  am beginning to feel discouraged in the fact that I haven't felt much movement.  I started feeling flutters around 12 weeks. I would feel little taps about every few days...but now... Nothing.  With Sebastion I was feeling movement quite a bit at this point...or at least I think I was.. Perhaps my memory has failed me... likely due to lack of sleep.  Aye Aye.... sleep is NOT over rated.  I need more.  I can not get enough... yet I barely get any at all.  Once I fall asleep I wake nearly every half hour due to back pain... or a dog in my face... or a bladder that needs emptied.  Any suggestions for a better nights rest?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any tips on sleep, but I wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you:)

    You and your little ones are in my thoughts and prayers!

    I didn't really feel much movement around that time with my rainbow either. It really worried me too. I was told that it was because I had an anterior placenta. Do you know if yours is in the front or the back?

    That is a beautiful picture of you and your little rainbow. I can't wait to "meet" him!

    God bless you!
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete