Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OH..... boy?

Wow!

We sure have a bouncy baby in there!!  Today's ultrasound went rather well... heart rate in the 140's and baby is weighing in at 3 oz... which according to the little ticker over there to the right... is double the norm? 

A bit bittersweet as the ultrasound tech we had today was the same tech who had the misfortune of doing the scan that showed Sebastion had died.  I think she may have been a bit nervous as she started out incredibly fast with measurements.  As she calmed down she asked if we were going to find out the sex to which Derek immediately responded..."It's a girl!"  I giggled and she asked me if I had any feelings on the matter... to which I replied... "It changes about every week."  She then proceeded chasing the baby around with the wand because it moved around so much... Hyper active, already:)

So with out further ado.... here are some photos:
 I am so in love with that little face already :)



 I have a couple more to post but for some reason they will only load sideways:(  Oh well... here is the important one:

So, as of right now... it looks like D's prediction was off this time.  2 out of 3 ain't bad though, right?
I realize it is still too early to know FOR sure...but it looks rather promising at the moment that a little boy is in our future.  Lily and Sebastion will have a little brother:)  My heart melts.  And the level 2 ultrasound in October should confirm it.

OH boy!!  Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment